Our Wandsworth Nursery is now open and taking enrolments!
Our Promise, Our Responsibility.
Our promise, our responsibility:
- To direct all of our energies to delivering an environment dedicated to your child's needs, talents, abilities and interests.
- To ensure that your child is nurtured in a caring and loving environment.
- To keep your child safe and secure at all times.
- To ensure that your child s needs are met at all times.
- To stimulate your child to broaden their experiences and develop in all areas of intelligence (see Howard Gardiner):
- Intrapersonal (self-awareness)
- Interpersonal (social interactions)
- Bodily-kinesthetic (motion control, object manipulation and coordination)
- Musical-rhythmic and harmonic
- Naturalistic (to understand the environment)
- Existential (to become a moral philosopher)
- To help your child to develop self-confidence and confident expression verbally, spatially and bodily-kinesthetically through active indoor and outdoor pursuits.
- To help your child to develop critical thinking and to apply reason.
- To introduce your child to a broad range of world cultural experiences, especially in music and the performing arts, the visual arts, science and discovery and technology.
- To help your child to understand their importance as part of social groupings as responsible citizens.
- To help you and your child to navigate the school entry process.
- To help your child begin their long journey to becoming well-rounded adults to be able to:
- Understand their own needs and feelings
- Interact socially and empathetically
- Develop lasting friendships
- Be aware of the needs of others and develop their own moral compass
- Think critically, solve problems and develop a life-long love of education
- Use technology in appropriate and innovative ways
Below are just a few of the activities with which our children will engage throughout their journey with us at our Day Nursery in Wandsworth.
Building Self-Awareness and Self-Confidence
Self-awareness and self-confidence derive from a deep-seated intrapersonal understanding....
The Art Lab is where we encourage visual arts as a platform for all areas of the...
Literacy encompasses the ability to read and to write. These two skills are critical to...
Music and the Performing Arts are the cornerstone of our curriculum. We have a music...
Good early education is aimed to ensure children grow and develop at their own pace, are...
Science and Discovery
The London Preschool's motto is Explore | Discover | Learn. We believe that all of life...
- Latest News
Nursery staff won’t wear face masks as children found them ‘really frightening’
Staff at a London nursery won’t wear masks when they reopen as young children find them ‘really frightening’, the CEO has... Read More
Read All News
We'd Love To Hear Your Feedback
We really value our parents' feedback - please submit your review by clicking here.